W6(c) Series Water CoolerWinix
The W6 Series water cooler's high quality design is sesigned to perfectly fit in any workplaces.
- Two water outlets with intuitive controls
- Magnetic hot water safety lock-out button
- Easy to read LED indicators (Hot, Cold, Ambient, On/Off)
- Stainless steel heating and cooling tank
- Water tank drain outlet
- Sensor for compressor overheat protection
- Auto temperature regulation
- Large removable drip tray (535ml) with pre installed drain outlet
- Carry handle
- Cleancel antimicrobial treatment
- Filter clips and dedicated internal space
- Quick & easy LLDPE pipes connection (1/4”)
- Adjustable height
*VAT and Shipping are not included in this price and will be added at the checkout stage.
DO YOU NEED YOUR WATER COOLER INSTALLED CORRECTLY AND SAFELY?
Low Cost Coolers can offer you a complete service with the installation of your new Water Cooler.
Please make sure you select 'Installation' from the options when adding the item to your basket. Installation charges:
Water Cooler: £99.00 plus VAT
Drinking Water Fountain: £149.00 plus VAT
Please ensure the site for the machine is within 1m of a 13amp socket, 3m of a water supply and 3m of drainage for Fountains.
Please contact us if you are unsure.
Our Silver Service Package includes bi-annual sanitations and filter exchanges, carried out by our own fully trained professional engineers.
- Visit the site twice a year to clean and sanitise and to maintain your water cooler or drinking water fountain
- Where water filters are fitted to the unit they will be replaced at each scheduled visit.
- Stainless steel cabinets will be cleaned using appropriate cleaning solutions for such a material at no extra cost.
- All maintenance repairs, which cannot be carried out on site by the attending engineer, are to be charged separately dependent on the nature of the repair.
The day-to-day cleaning is the responsibility of the site. This includes emptying and cleaning of the plastic drip-tray, wiping the splash back panel and cleansing the external cabinet to maintain appearance.
Any breakdowns or call outs in addition to the regular service intervals will be charged at £65.00 for the first hour and £40.00 per hour thereafter.
* All prices are excluding VAT where applicable